Social Icons

twitterfacebookRSS

Friday 17 May 2013

I Against I (2012)

I Against I (2012)

I Against I (2012)

iMDB Rating: 4.9

Date Released : 10 August 2012 (Ireland)

Movie Quality : DVDRip

Starring : Kenny Doughty, Ingvar Eggert SigurĂ°sson and Mark Womack

Genre : Crime | Thriller

Format : MKV

Size : 350MB



Download Trailer Subtitle



Focusing on the timeless themes of jealousy, murder and betrayal, ‘I Against I’ is set over one night and utilises different time lines to reveal a dark and unexpected conclusion to a simple mystery premise. The main protagonists, opposite in character, take a frantic journey into a desolate nocturnal world with the common aim of survival, though once completed, the plot reveals a trap from which escape may be impossible. Taking influence from films like ‘Le Samurai’, ‘Point Break’, and new Asian noir, the film is a modern homage to hard boiled cinema with its own original take.

No comments:

Post a Comment